Thursday, February 25, 2010

Car Analogy: Revisted

This morning I was thinking of my Car Analogy blog. I am completely done with my "Kia" and I thoroughly enjoy my "Honda". However, sometimes I get comfortable with my "Honda" and would like to try something a lil more fun, upbeat and racy. And then I started thinking of the car I've always wanted to drive....an Aston Martin DB9!

It's definitely something new and exciting, right!? Something different from the norm...which is fun to try out every so often. I mean, I'm still making payments on my Honda...so for now, it's okay to try out other cars. However, after I own it permenantly, completely (in a year) I wouldn't feel the need to try anything else. (Stick with me on this....) Well, in short, I've been 'test driving' an Aston Martin DB9 (aka: "Lee")... and it's been F.U.N.!! I forgot what fun felt like. Comfortable and practical is what I was becoming use to. Sensible is good, but one has to live a little, sometimes! I would never ditch my 'Honda'-too much time and effort has gone into it....but we're not a permenant match-yet. So it's okay for me to 'test drive' the "Aston Martin". I have fun with the "Aston Martin" and sometimes I've gotta be careful. Sports cars are fun, but if not handled properly, it can be dangerous. So for now I'm out on a test run, be back soon "Honda"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...