Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In LOVE with a Viking♥

Meet Viking:

Viking:

Chocolate crème brûlée and milk chocolate whipped cream are hidden between chocolate cake layers and smothered with fresh caramel. Crushed chocolate almond pralines surround this dark and dense torte. An absolute necessity for chocolate lovers!

Last night was my very good friend, Neffie's lil birthday shindig. As much as I love this friend...I love this chocolate cake just as much :) I told her that I felt like it was my birthday too, because this was definitely a gift from the Chocolate gods. God bless "Extraordinary Desserts"!!

Hmm...what else....

So I moved back to my ol' YSA ward. I'm really stoked to be back! There's a lot of new friends to be made and several HOT guys to be dealt with ;) I do miss my ol' friends who've gone off and gotten married...but I'm glad I still keep in touch with them!

Berkeley moved back from Utah. I'm so glad, I've missed him.

I got to see my friend PajamaPants the other day. He makes me laugh. I always have the best times with him. He's been on my mind a lot, lately. The other night I woke up from a nightmare that he died. I was tremendously sad. I started crying, I would never be able to bear such a loss. PajamaPants and I met while on our mission to Jersey and we've been friends ever since. It also helps that we live in the same city. He's the best guy listener in the world!!!! I know I can go to him with anything and he always makes it better. I trust him immensely and love him dearly. I'm so grateful for him and his friendship.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...