Monday, September 27, 2010

Aaaaaand today is Monday.

I feel so terrible that I hardly blog. I mean, I like to blog....it cuts down on the phone calls, text messages and emails that I have to return. It's great......

And one day, soon enough, I'll be able to post a structured post...but for now, it's the quickie/randomoniums.....


-Had a great weekend. Loved Friday night...tons of fun with friends.

-I have the best sister in the world, I feel so blessed!!

-I miss my nephew Elder Lomu so much. I can't wait for him to come home!!

-I REALLY want the next 2 weeks to FLY by!!

-My 17 year old niece (my cousin's daughter) just got her Senior pictures back.... I can't believe she's so grown up!! Tears started to well up in my eyes! Awww Kat!

-The weather is AMAZING today, quite hot...but loving it!

-I MIGHT be going to Philadelphia in a month. I would be ECSTATIC!!!! I miss the east coast!! Plus my sister and I would get to hang in Jersey while we're out there. OH I WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I miss New Jersey & my mission!!! It's also Autumn, which means the trees would all be turning to reds & yellows!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

-Other than that, my test that I took about a week ago... I did GREAT and now it's just the waiting game. UGH! Good luck to me! :)

-I feel so scattered.......... Did I mention how I really wish the next 2 weeks would fly by already??? Please, pretty pretty please....


Life is good, God is great!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...