Saturday, September 4, 2010

FML x INIFINITY!!!

So let's see...I was awakened EARLY this morning, after a restless night, to find out my car was towed. Not really the most ideal way to wake up to a 3 day holiday weekend, that is for damn sure!!!
Won't be seeing my car until Tuesday, yep, TUESDAY!!! 4 days of storage fees at the tow yard. SHOOT ME IN MY HEAD!!!
I won't even go into the details of the additional costs it'll take to get it out of storage.
I don't know if I want to scream or cry...or both?!
Hmm...let's see, what else? Due to trying to get my car back today, I had to miss the Padres v. Rockies [baseball] game with my family. I LOOOOOOOOVE ANY chance I get to see the Padres play!! :(
Oh, and I had to ask my Dad (who is apparently upset with me for speaking my mind this week) for A LOT of money this morning. Let's just say I had a nice hardy serving of Humble pie for breakfast & lunch and maybe even dinner.....for the rest of my life!
In the midst of trying to de-stress, I thought I'd pull out my ol' violin that I haven't played in about 6-8 years. The G-string busted while I tried to tune it and the bow hairs are completely shot.
And the cherry on top of AAAALLLLLLLLLLL of this.... I texted Camp hours ago and haven't heard back from him. Maybe the text was TOO forward? Maybe I just shot myself in the foot? Maybe this is just going along with my "FML" day? Who the hell knows...
All I know is that I will FOREVER HATE Labor Day weekend!!!!
((For those of you who don't know what "FML" is: "F*** My Life".))
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...