Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday....with soooooooo many more days to go!

I have a lot on my mind. A LOT. Maybe I need to go think at the beach.... All I know is that when I woke up this morning I had the strongest desire for a Utah road trip. CRAZY, I know. I miss Utah. I miss my cousins and really want to hang with them. I miss my Utah friends and want to see all of them. Why this longing for Utah??? Gah, I have no idea! I mean I was just there in June and July. Hmm.....???
I think I just need change. I need a BIG change. Just something because life is feeling really, REALLY stagnant. I hate that feeling. I need something to change.... Maybe I need a haircut? I'm thinking of going really short (shoulder length) so I can start straightening it more...but if it's short and I do curly, then it gets WAAAAAAY too short.
Or maybe I'm just slightly confused. I think that's what I am. I want to talk to a certain person, in person, but can't for at least another week. I want to see this person but wonder if things will be awkwardly different since the last time we saw each other. I hope not, I'd really be bummed if things were drastically different between us. Sighhhhhhhhhhh...........
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...