Friday, September 17, 2010

Glitter in the Air....

"Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Close your eyes and trust it, just trust it.
Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?"
"Have you ever wished for an endless night?
Lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight.
Have you ever held your breath and asked yourself
Will it ever get better than tonight?"


Gosh, I L♥VE that song by Pink!! It makes me miss being in love, and everything that leads up to it.... the flirting, the anticipation, the first kiss..... I just miss it all ♥♥

I feel like I haven't blogged lately, so here we go..........
Font size
*I like being 30. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I feel like a full fledged adult now...well, sorta. So I guess I feel like a half-fledged adult. Hopefully that changes soon!


*I got to spend the morning in Coronado....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!! It's like a different world whenever I go there. I would LOOOOOOOOVE to live there someday. There's just something so magical about it.

*Ate brunch at the beach and it was stupendous! Having the waves crash right in front of me, the cool salty air blowing in my hair as I watched dolphins jump in the beautiful blue ocean was just amazing. There were HOT surfers walking with their surfboards and a lovely lil old couple walking hand in hand...it was sweet to see. I love the beach. I feel so tremendously blessed to live near the ocean.

*Let's see...what else? I'm done with Camp. I think I'm merely an acquaintance at church, nothing more. He's pretty to look at, but really that's it. There's more fish in the sea, but I think I'm done fishing for now. The good ol' fishing pole is going away for a season.
*Can I just say, I love my YSA ward?! I really do, I love my friends there. I love the silence of Sacrament meeting. I love going to Institute. I love the McKenzies (who run the Institute). I love the activities and being so active. I love it all. One thing that would make it better is if Elder Lomu was already back from his mish so we could go to these activities together. I love going with Bubba, but it'd be cooler to have him here too.
*Happy ALOHA Friday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...