Friday, November 19, 2010

I {heart} my head!

I'm seriously loving NOT having hair!!
I didn't think I was going to embrace it this much, but I LOVE it!!! I'm not going to lie, I do miss my long curly hair at times...but it's just hair! It'll grow back!
Since I cut my hair, I now wear a lot more mascara and blush. I'm not too keen on wearing make-up everyday, but it is a nice change up to being a lil more girly on a daily basis. I'm just TOTALLY grateful that I have a nicely shaped head!!
The thing I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the most about not having hair is not having to worry about how to do my hair. If anything, I wonder what scarf or hat I'll be wearing. (I don't mind going without a hat/beanie, but I've been a lot colder since I shaved my head...and the weather doesn't help either.)
I am very thankful for such supportive friends who have reassured me that this was a very good choice....it's been a blessing.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...