Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Unsent Letter.

I wish I knew how to share the thoughts I have in my mind and the feelings I have in my heart. To simply put it, I miss you. I miss you terribly. Just talking to you last night reminded me of something familiar. Your voice, your words, the sounds of your breath...it was like a warm safe blanket that I had longed for and didn't even know.
I miss you and I wish I could tell you. I stop myself because I doubt it really matters. I want you in my life and I feel that void every day. Oh, how I wish you felt it too. Would it really matter if I told you? Would it really make a difference? What would I tell you, if given the chance? I'd tell you that I long for you, that I miss you like no one has ever missed another person. I was never scared or timid to speak my mind with you....until now. Because, more than ever, I want to say.... I miss you. Even if you were standing right next to me, a part of me would still be long for you and missing you.
I miss you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...