Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Story of Mr. Wrong Number.

What happened with Mr. Wrong Number?

Well, his name was Hans. We ended up talking and texting every day while I was in Philadelphia. He made me laugh and even blush several times. I loved his morning phone calls, he had such a sexy morning voice. (Maybe that's weird, whatevers. I think guys sound ridiculously hot when they're sleepy or just waking up. Maybe I have a thing for 'groggy voices'?) While talking with him I found out that he was raised in the LDS religion, like me. I was SHOCKED!!! What in the world could the odds be?!?! I nearly fell off the bed, I couldn't believe it!!! [Not to worry, I tested him a bit on LDS beliefs just to make sure.] We talked about what we like to do in our free time and he wanted to go camping with me, in his RV with his 4-wheelers. Seemed like it could be fun, but also a lil 'much' for still being strangers. So we agreed that we'd just go out for dinner once I got back from Philly.

However, most of the time he kept asking me for full body pictures, just so he could get an 'idea' of what I looked like. I didn't hide anything about my physical appearance and in fact, the photo I traded him during our first phone call was one from the hip up. I didn't feel comfortable sending him "the photos" he requested. I tried to dodge that bullet several times and was successful for a while.... (NO! I did NOT send him scandalous photos)

In the end, he wanted a sexual relationship, which isn't something I was going for. As nice and funny as he was....it was short lived.

And that, boys and girls, is the story of Mr. Wrong Number.

The End.

((I wish something could have come out of this chance meeting. I think it would have made for the BEST hook up story EVER!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN RANDOM!!!!! And the odds of him being Mormon on top of that---TOO CRAZY FOR WORDS!! At times I thought it was too random to be true...but I've got his number in my phone to say otherwise. It was fun while it lasted :] ))
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...