Sunday, January 8, 2012

As of late, on this very late evening....

Where to start....

-I bought a computer off of a friend of a friend. It was very inexpensive and just what I needed.  Can I just say, when/if you sell your computer--WIPE THE HARD DRIVE CLEAN!!!! All pictures, videos, documents, histories, etc!  Oh man, too friggin' funny!  It was A LOT MORE than I could have EVER wanted to find on a computer. 

-My sister & kids moved this past week. It's been a lot quieter and boring.  I miss having them so close, but it's a good move and they're only 10 minutes away.  I appreciate their generious hospitality. 

-My ward.......SIGH.  Last Sunday was hard, really, REALLY hard.  The talks were on Service and one of the examples really affected me.  It made me miss all my friends from my ol' YSA ward. I just wanted a good, comfortable friend to be sitting next to me.  Mr. Red came to mind.  I walked out during the intermediate hymn (which coincidentally was, "You Can Make the Pathway Bright" and was VERY contrary to how I was feeling) and cried in the bathroom stall.  Yeah, cried in the bathroom stall like a freshman in high school......uzz.  I just feel like I have ZERO friends in that ward. It still feels cold, unfamiliar and unwelcoming.  I can't stand it.

-I couldn't be any more grateful that Mr. Red will be with me at church tomorrow.  All I've wanted since I've started attending my new ward is to have a "comfortable friend" next to me.  Someone who just knows me.  This is exactly what I need tomorrow because I really don't see myself attending this ward much longer.   Besides, it's Mr. Red and I always have the best times with him. 

-I went to karaoke with my ol' YSA friends this past Tuesday. Oh man.  I wish I had alcohol to blame my karaoke stint on.  Even worse, my friend caught it all on video. Yeeeeowch!! I sang, Carly Simon's "You're So Vain."  I had TONS OF FUN with them all and I'm thankful for each and everyone of them.  I like the way we hug when meet and hug when we part.  They warm my heart so dearly. 

-Today, I had a testing for a job position with SD county.  It was pretty tedious and I SERIOUSLY hope I get this job. I could DEFINITELY use it!  It's in interesting field, so let's hope I get it! Wish me luck! LOTS and LOTS of GOOD luck!!

-It's getting late..............................thank heaven it's Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...