Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In the works......

*I had an interview for an office manager position today.  I hope I get it? Yes, that's a question mark. I also applied, tested and currently in the background check process for a position with the Sheriff's department.  I wish the process went A LOT faster.  I'm afraid to accept this office manager position and then a week later be notified for the Sheriff's dept.  I'd hate to leave him in a lurch.  Don't get me wrong, I'm truly grateful for both job opportunities! Oh to be an adult and "get to" make such grown up decisions!

*Church.....  I'm not feeling this new ward that I've been attending since October. I feel out of place and like a constant visitor there. I don't feel at home there.  Whenever I visit ANY of the wards of my home stake, I'm welcomed with hugs and warm greetings.  Plus, I'm tired of driving 20 miles, one way, just to go to church.  I think a possible ward change is in the works.... Also, as I've been working with the YW from my home ward, during their Volleyball season, I can't help but want a calling in YW or Primary.  I miss having a high demand calling. 
*Today is Chinese New Year.  It's my FAVORITE holiday!! Seriously, I love this day!!
Enjoyed a delicious Chinese dinner with the family and traded lil red envelopes.

*Life.....is hard!  I am realizing that more and more.  It feels like constant "sink or swim" moments. I've come to learn that as long as my nostrils are above water, every so often, I'll survive.  Breathe, Ehu...just breathe.


*I want a bike.  A cool beach cruiser bike.  Please & Thank You.  It would come in handy....especially after last Tuesday night....in which I'll blog about later.

*And I joined Pinterest....we'll see how long that lasts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...