Sunday, August 26, 2012

The "October 6 Goal"...or basically, for life.

So my nephew, Kalanster and I have this master plan to lose weight.  Well, he's already fit, but he wants to be toned.  And I...well, I'm neither but need to be healthier and lose some weight!
As my mission president always said, "A goal not written down in merely a dream", and since I need to put these goals where I can see them often, I thought I'd post them here:

Plan to Lose Weight - Sunday, August 26, 2012

*Organize sleep pattern, at least 8 hours.
*Last meal to be eaten by 7:00pm.
*Stop drinking soda & increase water intake.
*Eat healthy quantities & eat right!
*Do 30minutes - 1 hour of Cardio exercise. 
*Stretch upon waking up and before bed.
*Meditate for at least 10 minutes.
*Limit all sugars & sweets.
*No drive thru fast foods.
*Sit ups & Push ups: 50/50

So there ya have it.  Man, I NEED to lose weight.  My incentive for losing weight is because PajamaPants is getting married on Oct.6th. With the amount of gay guys that will be there, I can't look shabby! Besides, I have other reasons :)  Alrighty, wish me luck.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...