Monday, September 21, 2015

A Monday Quickie.

Today's Monday. It's a lil rough, but not too much. Someday, I'll get more than 3 hours of sleep for Monday.
This was the theme of my weekend. Sometimes you've gotta do things that make your heart race just a bit.

Went to visit my Dad last night. For someone who hardly sees the sun, I have no idea how he's still this dark!! Man, I wish I could be darker like him!! Someday, I'll make it over to the beach again. I haven't been since last August...2014!! I want to cry!

I've had three oysters in my lifetime. I think I've hit my quota. They're kinda gross.

We went to Lake Murray for the first time, last weekend. Well, it was my first time and if it weren't so hot, I would have enjoyed it more. I can't wait to go back again! 
Ok, lunch is over. Adios!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...