Monday, September 7, 2015

T-minus 5 days.

Ehu Day is in five days. For the first time in a very long time, I have no idea what I really want to do for my birthday. I'll be taking the day off, which I normally do, because I don't like being around people with the constant reminder of what an awful day it is. Yes, I know and fully understand what a tragedy 9/11/2001 was and will discuss it on any of the other 364 days of the year. I just don't want to be sad on my birthday. 
Moving along, I have a few other things on my mind this year, so I guess that's why I haven't really thought much about my birthday. Maybe it'll just pass like any other day. I think I'm also not excited for this upcoming age. I feel old. I think this feels worse than when I turned 30.
Oh I wish I was 30 again. Sigh.... And to think I thought that was old?!

Anyways, I'm glad I have a few more days to think about it. When did I get too old to celebrate my birthday big? This is kinda depressing....I think someone needs to go to sleep. G'nite


1 comment:

Adriana said...

You are NEVER too OLD to celebrate YOU!!! You are an amazing individual with the biggest heart and best laugh. You are my favorite back row Sunday School friend from the PB ward.
I say do something fun - go to Disneyland and I can meet you there. Go to Lucille's and I will meet you there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...