Monday, September 7, 2015

T-minus 5 days.

Ehu Day is in five days. For the first time in a very long time, I have no idea what I really want to do for my birthday. I'll be taking the day off, which I normally do, because I don't like being around people with the constant reminder of what an awful day it is. Yes, I know and fully understand what a tragedy 9/11/2001 was and will discuss it on any of the other 364 days of the year. I just don't want to be sad on my birthday. 
Moving along, I have a few other things on my mind this year, so I guess that's why I haven't really thought much about my birthday. Maybe it'll just pass like any other day. I think I'm also not excited for this upcoming age. I feel old. I think this feels worse than when I turned 30.
Oh I wish I was 30 again. Sigh.... And to think I thought that was old?!

Anyways, I'm glad I have a few more days to think about it. When did I get too old to celebrate my birthday big? This is kinda depressing....I think someone needs to go to sleep. G'nite


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...