Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Chopped.

For a while now, I've been wanting to do this...
But man, do you need to be committed from the very minute you sit in that chair! Cause it gets chopped rather quickly!
And it's best to watch your stylist as she goes or it can be a VERY shocking surprise!
What's funny is that about a month before, I was in that very chair getting
 a trim. (Hours before my work Christmas party)
  
And I must say that I am LOVING this new do!

It's pretty much what I wanted. I love the top and how the front is a little longer. I just wish the sides and back were a little shorter.
A lot of the ladies from work have been commenting on my hair all week. (I cut it on my way home from work, Friday evening.) Many have asked how my husband likes it. I'm glad he has no qualms about it and lets me be me. Several have asked how I like it and I just love the pure ease of it!! In the mornings I can wash my face, brush my teeth and do my hair at the sink in under five minutes! What's not to love!? It's great! And even if I didn't like it, it's only hair....it grows back. :) Luckily, I'm enjoying it and have had many compliments that I can "pull it off really well." I like that! Why didn't I do this sooner!? Do I miss my long, curly hair? Nope, not one bit.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...