Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August in Rewind: Tuesday, August 1.

I'd like to just take a moment to rewind back to the beginning of the month, when life was just a bit different and I want to record my thoughts & feelings from those days.

Tuesday, August 1:
I went to work today.  I called in sick yesterday because I was feeling a bit stressed and needed to slow down a bit.  Plus it was nice to get some stuff down towards Thursday's big day.  I was having a hard time focusing on work today.  I felt like I needed to make lists on top of lists and double check all lists so that everything was in place.
During my lunch today, I had to run to the temple's Distribution Center for stuff. Can I just say how beautiful our temple is here in San Diego?
Being there in the middle of the day almost exactly 48 hours before our sealing was just so lovely.  I probably saw about 3 other people on the temple grounds and I just couldn't help but smile so big because in 48 hours I would be entering the temple to be sealed to my sweetheart. I had to take a photo of my time there today because the temple was just so exquisite and my heart wanted to jump out of my chest with excitement.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...