Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday night dinner.

Tonight, I went out with my bestie, Bugs:

We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner....OH SO DELICIOUS!!!  Their Chicken Toscana soup was TERRIFIC!! I definitely recommend it!!  After a great dinner and wonderful conversation, we went to California Pizza Kitchen for Red Velvet cake.  She'd never had it before and LOVED IT!  (also recommend that!) However, we also ordered the Pumpkin Cheesecake and that was spectacular too!! It was such a fun & wonderful evening!!  It was nice to hang out and just be best friends!  Sometimes a woman needs that, she just needs her best friend to talk to.  That's the thing I love the most about my close female friends, deep and intimate conversations that only females understand.  

AND THEN....

We made plans for the holiday season, in which we both agreed that we need to get over to the Hotel Del Coronado this year. 
 If you've ever been to San Diego, then
you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
The Hotel Del is San Diego's crown jewel.  It's beautiful and opulent... located right on the beach.  There's something magical and unique about it.  In high school (past transgression time...) I use to ditch school and go hang out there.  Sometimes I'd even lie and say I was there to cover a story for my school paper (not quite a lie since I was on both newspaper staves & yearbook staff).  I seriously love this place, I would LOVELOVELOVE to have my wedding reception there!! There's just so much history there...some good, some famous and some scary & paranormal.  There's a lot of cool lil shops and eateries.  ANYWAYS...Bugs said that her cousin could get us a "sweet hookup"!!  We'd get to stay there for the weekend and spend time at their spa!  OH BABY!!  I'm so freakin' excited/stoked/ecstatic/happy!! I cannot wait!!!  We're not too sure what to do the whole time we're there--I mean, other than hang at the spa.  Who cares!?! I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...