Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Thursday Blog.

I'm a lil bummed today.
Every Thursday, for the past 2 mont
hs my nephew has emailed home. Now that he's in Fiji, it's on Mondays. That was my favorite part of my favorite day...receiving his emails. Plus, thanks to DearElder.com we were able to email him a letter in the MTC and the MTC would print it out and give it to him on the same day. I really liked that. Ugh...Monday seems so far away. I miss him a lot today.
Also...
I had a TERRIFIC dream last night. It was about a friend and it was dang fantastic. All day I've wanted to talk to this friend and share my dream with them.....but I guess they're a lil too busy to return calls and texts. So, here I am with my lovely little dream kept to myself.
*sigh*

7:13pm
p.s. I got yet ANOTHER parking ticket today for my expired registration that I'm taking care of tomorrow (because it's pay day).  I can't believe I got ANOTHER FREAKIN TICKET!!! I'm so mad!! Karma?? For what?? Man, I need a hug....like a really good guy hug.  :(

7:58pm
p.s.s. The funniest thing I've seen all day:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...