Saturday, October 10, 2009

Elder Lomu just called!!

I just got off the phone with my nephew, Elder Lomu, who's on his way to his mission.  He just called us from the airport in LA...he's a mere 3 hours away from me.  I miss him so much. It was so good, SO GOOD, to hear his voice and feel his spirit.  I love this kid.  He's more than my nephew, he's like a younger brother and sometimes even feels like a son.   I miss him so much, you have no idea!   He sounded so excited to head off to his mission!  Oh man, this kid is going to be a TERRIFIC missionary.  His energy is unfailing.  Nothing dampens his spirit at all.  He loves the Gospel and knows it to be true.  Oh man, I wish I could have had his energy and spirit on my own mission.  I am so truly grateful to have him as my nephew and family member for eternity.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...