Friday, August 6, 2010

Randi meet Friday.....

Hi Randi, it's been a while....

-Tomorrow is the start of this weekend's US Open Sandcastle Competitions in Imperial Beach!! I'm so stoked!! I can't wait!

-I'm so glad that my nephew, Elder L will be home in a year!!! A YEAR!!!! THANK GOODNESS!! I miss him so much!! I cannot wait to see the adult he's grown up to be!!

-Bubba, my second nephew will be celebrating his 18th birthday tomorrow. I still remember when he was born!! Has that much time really flown by???

-So I haven't seen my BFF for about 2 weeks. Seriously, I'm bummed that it's been that long. Sure we text, but to actually talk in person is waaaaay better. :( I'm going to try hard not to be too bummed. Ugh...I hate it when life gets too busy!

-Ok, that's all I really have on my mind. Thank goodness it's Friday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...