Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shuai ge!

Ok, lemme see if I can get this done in two minutes or less.....

Life is good.

I love going to church!

I'm the ward organist again. I LOVE sitting on the stand :)

I got to hang with my two teenage nephews all weekend. So fun and funny!!!

I got to hang with Berkeley this past Saturday. SO MUCH FUN!!! I'll have to post pics soon. I love him dearly...such good times!!

My family just got back from Hawaii. It was starting to get too quiet, but I did love the silence.

My birthday is in 11 days. Not sure of what I want to do...but I feel the pressure to make it a memorable birthday since it's my "DirtyThirty"! If all else fails then I can always go get my "e." tattoo at my friend's shop.

I got early birthday gifts from my family (from Hawaii) and my awesome missionary nephew in Fiji!!

Have I mentioned how much I thoroughly ENJOY church!! :) Seriously, I have a smile the whole time....it's WONDERFUL!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...