Friday, October 29, 2010

It's 12:46am

I should be sleeping.
I can't sleep.
I packed way too fast and now I'm second guessing myself. Did I REALLY pack EVERYTHING I need??? It's almost too good to be true!
I have so much on my mind. I really do wish my sister and I had the same flight out....that would have really put me at ease. I HATE take off and MOST ESPECIALLY, turbulence.
I can't sleep because I'm so happy, yet so sad to visit my mission. It won't be the same... I would have wished to have gone back with an ol' companion. Two of the most beloved members I have ever met, have both passed away. I always wanted to go back to see them, they meant a lot to me. They were like my adopted mothers. My heart is heavy and my mind is flooded with "coulda, shoulda, woulda" thoughts. It will be nice to go visit New Jersey....but it just won't be the same.
I should really get some sleep. It'll be no fun eating an authentic Philly Cheesesteak if I'm half asleep. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...