Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lunch date at Mimi's with Mama!

Yesterday, I went out to lunch with Mama McK, to Mimi's Cafe [super delicious, by the way].  Oh man, I love her so much!  It was so good to have her heart here with me.  I love, appreciate and cherish our sweet relationship.  She's the mother heart that I greatly desire to have in my life.  I love the conversations that we have.  I miss our times at the Institute....her baking in the kitchen and me playing the piano (which reminded her of home).  Those were some of my most favorite times, aside from our long Tuesday afternoon conversations in the kitchen.  I miss her when she's not here, but I'm grateful for her handmade cards and texts.  
I don't exactly know how or why we have such a beautiful relationship, but I couldn't be more grateful for it.  I enjoyed our lunch together and just the in depth, heart-to-heart talk we had.  She asked some hard questions, but reassured me that it's because she loves me. I know she does...but I also know that Heavenly Father loves me, because He sent her to me. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...