Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Starbucks City: Seattle.

Let's just be honest here....  Seattle's definitely NOT a place I ever plan on going back to.  I was NOT a fan of the weather.  I mean, I always heard that it rained and at one point, I had the crazy idea of moving up there.

SO GLAD I DIDN'T!!!!

I wasn't a fan of Seattle. The weather sucked. It was ALWAYS grey and the sun only came out twice, in the middle of the day.  Coming from San Diego, I was NOT use to that AT ALL.

I love airplane photos!

The view from the [office] suite @ the Westin Seattle. 

The view from my suite. 





I was in Seattle for an Association of Moving Images Archivist (AMIA) conference. I was helping some friends out, so I got a very small glimpse into what the conference was about.  In the course of the week, I had a few hours to see Seattle.  I had about 2 hours to check out Pikes Place, which reminded me a lot of Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia.  It was nice, but so damn cold.

Basically, Seattle was so damn cold!! I wore my pea coat 80% of the time.  I wish I packed thermals.  Who knew it would be so cold?!?!

All in all, it was kinda fun.  But the entire time, I just wanted to be home with my sweetheart who was away for 3 weeks and came home the day after I left for Seattle.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...