Saturday, December 1, 2012

A letter, to the North Pole!

Dear Santa,
My niece has been telling me that I need to put my Christmas wish list together.  I haven't done one of these lists since I was in the single digit ages.  It's not that I don't necessarily believe in you in anymore, it's just that I hardly get the Christmas gifts that I hope for.  In fact, unless I buy my own gift for myself, I'm usually disappointed.  In the last decade, I've stopped getting my hopes up for Christmas gifts, which has put a damper on my Christmas spirit.  I know that's not good, so I'm sorry Santa for not having the Christmas spirit as much as I should. 
So to comply with my niece's desire, here is my Christmas wish list for this year....

Isn't she pretty? Oh I would love to get my hands on a DSLR again!

I think this would totally help me enjoy baking more.
It doesn't necessarily have to be an Apple, but I sure love the camera option.

 I just love cardigans and I've been wanting a dark purple & mustard cardigans.

I've finally come to realize that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth! I can't help but grin, ear to ear! 

I just love the heart pendants from Tiffany, especially this one!
Well Santa, those are most of the items on my Christmas wish list.  I know some items are a bit much, but I'm pretty sure I've been a good girl, this year.  I won't be disappointed if I don't get anything on this list.  This past month, I've come to learn that gifts aren't necessarily something I choose, but something I accept as a token of love and consideration.  Santa, whatever I find under my Christmas tree this year, I'll be grateful, because I've already received the best Christmas present ever - Jesus Christ.

-Ehu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...