Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Flingin'!

*Today's the FIRST day of Spring! Oh yeah! I LOVE IT!!  

*I feel so "weather spoiled" living here in San Diego! One could have sworn that it was Spring since about December. 

*Tonight my friend Dixie flies into town.  I haven't seen him in over a year.  I've missed him living here in San Diego because he's such a chill friend.  We'll be going on a "midnight taco run" tonight with Hermanita....I can't wait!

*I'm really enjoying the office I work in.  Most especially since all the fountain drinks are free! HOLA AQUA FRESCAS!!! I love the ice chips too!!!

*I've had cramps pretty badly today.  Seriously, Aleeve has helped, but not entirely. Even my lower back hurts with it....arg! Speaking of "arg".... AntiBacterial gel splashed onto my eyelash/eye today.  I have no idea how it happened, but man, I had to squeeze my eye shut so it wouldn't seep in.  It made me chuckle a little, just cause that's never happened before.  

*Last weekend was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Levi & I had a fun time using his new camera down at the Coronado Ferry Landing.  Saturday was my Dad's birthday and it was WAY fun playing Tripoly with Kalanster & Levi for the first time.  Levi ended up winning!  I have no idea how he ALWAYS wins!! Seriously, how did the competitive girl end up with the guy who wins almost everything?!?! Sunday was nice reconnecting with Ame and having a blast at ward potluck.  Everything about this past weekend was just all around GREAT!!

*I'm LOVING the Mexican food here at work.  Seriously, it's fantastic being able to have huevos con chorizo, arroz,frijoles y tortillas for breakfast! I LOVE IT!!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...