Friday, August 23, 2013

Photography, my passion.

I should be sleeping...but I'm wide awake.
I need to be sleeping, because I've gotta be out the door and at work by about 8:30am.

But right now, my mind is stuck on photography.
I love photography.  It's a passion of mine and it's just so great getting back into the swing of things.
And man, it's just so awesomely sweet when you get a great shot at sunset!
It makes me ponder what type of classes I want to take when I go back to school, in January.
There's just so much about photography that I love!
I love how it captures a moment in time, that will never be repeated.
I love the beauty of a well composed photo.
Especially when the colors are just right, or the shades of black & white blend perfectly together.

I think what I love the most about photography, is really noticing your surroundings a lot more than most.  Not taking another second for granted, because good light can disappear so quickly.  I don't know how to adequately express my love for photography....it's just that drive and desire to capture the beauty of life, all around.  Perhaps, that is what I love the most about it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...