Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ten.

I always try to post something sentimental for each of the months we've been dating.  I didn't quite get to it, last Saturday.  
I've come to realize, in a very real and sweet sense, that he's definitely my best friend.  I can tell him anything and everything.  Sometimes, it's rather difficult for me, but he listens and doesn't judge.  I trust him completely.
I rather do all the fun and not so fun things with him.  This past week, he had to wait in a long line for the buffet we usually go to together.  He texted me while he was alone in line and suddenly, there was no other place that I wanted to be.  Even in an hour long wait of a line, I would rather be by his side than anywhere else.  We just have the best of times together!! After years of dating, I never thought I'd find someone I thoroughly enjoy being with 24/7. Ok, so we've never been together 24/7, but I have been around him for about 50 hours straight and LOVED every second!!!!  
Today, we spent the morning walking around the Kobey's Swap Meet. I haven't been there since I was a teenager.  Oh man, SO much more fun, just walking around with him.  Even while we were driving there, I kept trying to make a pact not to make him laugh, or just laugh in general.  Yeaaaaaah, that lasted a couple seconds!  I just can't help but laugh and I LOVE making him laugh...which makes me laugh even more!! I just have the best of times, with him. 
I can't help but think of how incredibly lucky I was to find someone to love, and also laugh with.  
My cup runneth o'er ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...