Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Night Dreams.

Last night, I had a dream that I was holding a baby girl (probably about 6 months old).  She was so adorable, precious and beautiful.  She was very light skinned, practically all Haole {Caucasian}.  She was just the perfect amount of chubbiness…I LOVED it!!!  She had to have been my daughter because I was just so in love with her.  I remember the love I had for her…it was unfeigned, and my heart wanted to burst at the seams.  I wanted the very best for her and to care for her every need.  I remember holding her so tenderly, so softly and more gentle than any other baby I had ever held in my life.  It was such a beautiful feeling.  My heart was spilling over with all the love I have ever experienced, in my entire life.  It was just so exquisite and too beautiful for words to ever describe.  

I look forward to the day I get to hold my very own son or daughter.  Until then, I will imagine that splendid feeling from my fascinating dream. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...