Friday, January 17, 2014

More from the peanut gallery.....

Dude, I hate being sick.  

It's just gross and achy, plus I just want to be in bed, asleep.
How in the world am I fine ALL week, then Thursday night it just hits me! Seriously, it hit me in a matter of a half hour.  I was folding laundry, then I started to get a little cold, my lower back started aching (I thought it was from sitting on the soft mattress) and my nose started running with no end in sight. I was hoping it was just allergies, but when I woke up at 4:30am, my nose was still running and my throat felt scratchy.  

It wasn't allergies, anymore.....

So, here I sit at work, already downed 30,000iu's of Vitamin D and DayQuil & Halls have become my new best friends.  I have no idea how much water I've drunk today, but I know I've probably been to the restroom at least 8 times today.  I just want to flush this damn cold outta me because I'm suppose to see Mickey all weekend with my sweetheart, so I don't want to be sick, sleepy and achy.  I think tonight's a good night to take some NyQuil!  

Damn cold!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...