Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love!

Yesterday, after a job interview I had, I walked over to Starbucks to treat myself to a lil breakfast.  As I was enjoying my turkey panini and strawberries & cream frap, I noticed a couple that just pulled up to parking space directly facing me.  They pulled up, but didn't get out, which made me a lil curious so I looked back up.  They were kissing each other.  I know this should have made me look away, but as I watched them tenderly kiss each other, it made me think of my sweetheart.  It made me miss him, and crave his tender kisses.  A couple thoughts came to mind...

*I thought about how much I love this man.  How he's become my best friend, my partner in crime, my truest confidant, the one I show all of my weaknesses to, my sweetheart that I share my dreams and desires with and the only one I want to spend the rest of my life and eternity with.  I'm so lucky to begin and end my day, with him by my side.  

*I thought about how much I love LOVE! I can't wait for Valentine's Day.  A day to show and give LOVE to everyone!  

*I thought about how everyone deserves to be loved.  I'm excited for my dear friend Eidde and the opportunity he has this weekend to marry his dear Joe.  How exciting for them! I look forward to celebrating their love, this Saturday!  

*Then I thought, "Damn, I want some tender lovin' kisses!"  So I swung by Levi's work to drop off a Blueberry scone and squeeze him oh so tight!  That was definitely the highlight of my day! Oh I love that man so much!

If I Only Had Today - Hilary Weeks


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...