Thursday, April 3, 2014

18 months and counting!

Dear Levi,
You have made me the most happiest woman for the last 18 months.  Every day I fall more and more and more in love with you.  You are my best friend because you keep all my secrets but you also tell me what I need to hear over what I want to hear....although sometimes you do tell me what I want to hear, in which I'm grateful.  You listen to me vent, and you patiently wait til I choke out tears so I can try to express my deepest feelings.  Sometimes I wonder how you do what you do, but however you do it, I'm tremendously thankful.  I never thought I'd get this lucky, but I did... and it's more than I could have ever dreamed of!  I can't wait to be your wife...the best is yet to come!

I love you to the Chinese Space Station and back!

-Ehu.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...