Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Toddler Edition.

I found some baby photos of Levi tonight. OH MAN...I can't get over how ridiculously cute he was as a baby and little boy!! Seriously, I just want to pinch those cheeks! Luckily, he still has a little of those cheeks left, so I can kiss 'em.  My gosh....this little boy is too cute for words.  Just thought I'd do a side-by-side to imagine what our kids will look like someday.  I look forward to that day!  Man, I can't stop lookin' at his baby pics, they make me chuckle cause he was so adorable! LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Wayhalan said...

I think that was a pic from Kuku's brown van in Hawaii...

*ehu. said...

Yep, it's a pic from the that old brown van. The next photo was of us all sitting out the side of it.

Wayhalan said...

LOL...right on...I remember them days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...