Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spoiled!

Today was quite a spectacular day at work.  It's Administrative Professionals Day!  Wow...it was just so nice being appreciated for what I do, day in, day out.  This is probably one of the best companies I have ever worked for.  Seriously, I feel spoiled every day I get to work in the office that I work in.  It's just an all around great firm.  I mean, I feel spoiled by the benefits that I get, along with the beautiful office we get to work in.  Everyone I work closely with is so tremendously nice.  I don't know what more I could really say about it--it's just awesome!
My managers got us Einstein bagels, which went perfectly well with my morning yogurt.  While Tina and I were training, our lead came around presented us with froyo gift cards since we don't drink coffee.  I thought that was especially thoughtful that she remembered that and was kind enough to give us froyo gift cards!  Sweeeeeet!  I love that there's a froyo shop right outside of our building! Score!
For lunch, we were able to relax in the big conference room and enjoy some Taco Express.  The name doesn't even do it justice! I was expecting something kinda lame, because of the name, but man oh man! It was DELISH!! There were platters of beans, rice, carnitas & shrimp rancheros, along with chicken flautas! It was very pleasing being able to take a lunch with my co-workers, enjoying some appetizing Mexican food.  We were also given a tumbler cup with chocolates & single serving Crystal light mixes.

All around, it was a pretty great day.  Man, I do not take this job for granted.  It seriously fell out of heaven when I needed it most.  I thank my Heavenly Father every day for blessing that it is.  I couldn't be more grateful.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...