Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Google can be your friend, too.

So I've got a lil gripe...little...big...whatever, I've got a gripe.

I'm lucky to live in the city that I do.  I love San Diego and I love sharing anything that I can with friends that want to visit.  I think it's great when friends want to visit and ask for suggestions for places to visit or to dine.  I love it!  I like sharing my favorite spots so that they can enjoy what I love most about this awesome city.

However, as summer approaches, I've had several friends contact me to suggest any hotels that they could stay at.  The problem I have with that, is that I don't have a need to stay in a hotel in my hometown.  I can't really suggest a hotel since I've never stayed at one, here in San Diego.  What need would I have staying at a hotel in the same city that I have a place & a bed to stay in?  It's really quite odd, when you step back and think about it.  Sure, I could suggest parts of town to stay in if you're going to a lot of touristy stops, or parts to stay away from.... but when I'm basically being asked to book a hotel room, that's when I get a lil bugged. 

Ugh....E is for Ehu... not Ehu the Expedia Expert.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...