Sunday, June 1, 2014

365 days & 30 minutes ago....

On this day, 365 days & 30 minutes ago, my sweetheart proposed to me.
I'm a lil more sentimental this weekend because I think back to that weekend a year ago and it was all just so magical.  I had one of the best weekends of my life and enjoyed all of it.
I've learned so much in the last year.  I become more grateful for Levi every day.  He teaches me so much.  He has many strengths that help strengthen areas that I'm lacking in.  I'm glad we bring a nice balance to each other's lives. 
I'll always be grateful for this moment, because I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him.  I love him more every day.  I never knew what it meant to love someone with all of my heart until I met Levi.  I can't wait to become his wife because he's truly my best friend.
My cup runneth o'er. ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...