Thursday, June 26, 2014

The 2:03am Blog...with pictures.

 This is work.
A lil unfocused, sometimes.
This is what I'd like to be eating for lunch tomorrow. Bento & Noodle Company, you and your Dragon Roll taste so good!
It trips me out that there's a double decker carousel/merry-go-round at the local mall! I'm not sure which way is which, nor do I really care. I think this is pretty fascinating.
This was the demolition derby at the Del Mar Fair. I've never been to anything like it before! Seriously so cool! I would love to go again!! Speaking of which, I need to blog about that.
I love his face upon meeting Julia Roberts. I'm sure I would have reacted the same way.
I want this for my birthday! I've wanted a G Shock watch for a while now, so it's nice to find one I actually want. Once August rolls by, I neeeeed to get this. 
I don't know which face I love more?!?! The one on the left is him using chopsticks at our Korean dinner date. Did I blog about that? Dang it! SO much had happened this month and it's flying by!
I'm so super stoked to be going out to lunch with my dear friend Bugs. I haven't seen her in a year and a half! I'm also super stoked to introduce her to Levi! Ok ok and I'm also really, really stoked to be going out for some crab legs & prime rib!! Mmmmm see ya Saturday, Sycuan!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love love LOVE deep pink roses?!? They are seriously one of my most favorite flowers in the entire world!!
Oh my Dad...(that's him under the umbrella)....with some actor/singer named Elvis. I think I need to go visit my Dad sometime this week. I miss seeing him every day.
I want a dog, preferably an English Labrador.....especially when they start off this cute!!! I would name him Mango and he would love me (ie: not get too excited and jump on me)
It's 2:01am and I need to be at work in 6 hours. Good thing I already packed our lunches for "tomorrow". I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed to make us Chef Salads to take to work. It looks so dang delicious!! Can't wait!
Good night!😱

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...