Monday, June 23, 2014

The Friday Blog on a Monday Night.

*Let the bough break, let it come down crashing... LOVE. THIS. SONG.!!!

*Dude, this week was rough...when I say week, I mean Monday - Friday.  When I say Monday - Friday, I mean 8am - 5pm.  ROOOOUUUGGHHHHH!!! I couldn't be more grateful for Tina & Mamacita.  Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without these girls at work.  I'm so glad to have an outlet full of laughter!!  It's just so nice to have these two to spend lunch with and be able to let my guard down with.  Ever so grateful.

*Sorry Levi for being a lil emotional at times....especially last night.  I hate when he knows that my period's on the horizon.  Someone tends to be a lil more weepy....or she needs to vent when she has a rough week....and tears happen to come streaming down because she's so frustrated. 

*My sister gave me the recipe to her rice pilaf and I made it tonight for dinner. Oh man, it was so delicious.  It reminded me of home.  It made me think of our old kitchen and the memories in that little humble abode, when I was so soooo lucky to live under the same roof with all of those that I loved most.  Eating the rice made me miss that home so much and miss having all of my nephews in one place. 

*Sometimes, I can't believe how old my nephews are.  How does the time fly so quickly?!? What I would give to turn back the hands of time!  I wish I never took that time for granted or wished to move out on my own so much.  I miss them so much.  I can't even describe it, they're my most favorite friends and pretty much like my younger brothers.  And don't get me started on my niece.... she's a young woman now! My lil Novee is growing too fast! She's almost taller than me and my pride.  Dangit, they're all taller than me now! I feel little.  :'(  I remember the days I could see the tops of their heads.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...