Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aaaaaaaaand it's Thursday....

I want this:
I can't believe I want this....but I do. A LOT!!!! I like the fact that it's an iPod, phone & camera in one. I never like leaving the house with out those three things....and the fact that I can have it all in one is AWESOME!!! I want this so much!!!

Other than that...work is okay today. The weather is truly "June Gloom". I talked to Mr.NY for a little bit today. I told him that I like the fact that his eye color changes, so every so often I check his eyes---which is basically a few seconds of getting to stare deeply in his beautiful eyes. (Cheesy, I know). But I think his eyes are cool since they change colors depending on what he's wearing. Two Christmases ago, I gave him a light brown shirt because I wanted to see if his eyes would be more hazel than blue. Today he's wearing 'my' shirt and they are 'hazel-y'. My best friend's eyes change colors depending on what she wears and that always tripped me out. I hope my future blonde hair, blue eyed lil boy has eyes like that.
I talked to Lee last night. He invited me over last night. I didn't feel like hangin' out with him (Thanks cramps!). Maybe I'll see what he's up to tomorrow after work. Hmm....we'll see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...