Sunday, June 27, 2010

As of late...


So I got back from Utah this past Wednesday..... and I'll be headed back up there this coming Tuesday.

I'm kinda thinkin' that I should have postponed my original trip. Oh well, I'm going back to Utah for a better reason.

It'll be nice to support my Mom, aunts & cousins during this time. It'll be wonderful to reflect back on the life of my Uncle Ned. I'll surely miss him, a lot.

So...it's back to Utah....a week later. However, I'm kinda thinkin' of moving back there. I know I CANNOT STAND driving in the snow--which was ultimately the reason I moved back (after I spun my car). But I just need change in my life. Change can be a good thing, sometimes.


Well, I'll definitely be thinkin' it over......A LOT.

Other than that, nothing too exciting has happened lately. Sometimes, that's also a good thing. And with that said.....Adios.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...