Monday, June 7, 2010

Polo Rolls.

Hmm, I feel like I haven't blogged lately. So there's a new guy at work. "Ralph" (he's been wearing a lot of Ralph Lauren polos) looks like a surfer. He's pretty cute. He's about 24 years old. I feel like a puma for checking him out. His Dad's an attorney....which happens to be one of our clients. He seems a bit on the shy side, but he is pretty funny when he does open up. Ok, he is really hot. I love my job, sometimes.

Our company softball season starts today. I'm pretty stoked. They're always so much fun! Mr.NY will be there....Maybe even Lee. Hmm.... we'll see. I invited Ralph, so we'll see how that goes. Can't wait!

This weekend was pretty great! I got to see so many ol' friends!! I got to see Neffie and her adorable son, Joey. My friend Angela's in town since she's gettin' married this Saturday!! I'm so EXCITED for her!! I also got to see an ol' roommate, "Sestra" and her lovely lil family. It brought back so many memories of Utah. It felt good to see them. What a wonderful visit. She cooked dinner and man, those rolls were ridiculously SCRUMPTIOUS!!! I could have eaten the whole plateful!! I'm stoked that they're down for the summer--the best time EVER to be in San Diego/Zion! I can't wait to see them again for some Filippi's pizza!!

Other than that, my nephew Elder Lomu continues to rock it out in Fiji!! He's so amazing!! He's learned 2 new languages since being out in Fiji!! How awesome is that?!? I'm GLAD his year mark's comin' up! He needs to come home to his dear ol' aunt who misses him terribly!! But then at the same time, I'm not looking forward to next year when my nephew Bubba leaves for his own mission. I'm not ready to go through that heartache of another nephew leaving on a mission. UGH!! I'm tellin' you....I cannot be a Missionary Mom!! My poor heart can barely stand being a Missionary Aunt :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...