Thursday, December 2, 2010

And I forgot it was Thursday...

*Woke up this morning, at 4:30am to screaming and yelling... NOT. THE. BEST. WAY. TO. EVER. WAKE. UP. Hurtful things were said, but thankfully I know they're not true and I know who I am. But seriously, I never want to start my morning like that again....

*I thought for sure that I would end this day with a trip to the ER. I'm just so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who watches over us.

*Today's been such a roller coaster type of day. I'm so thankful for the blessing of close family members & genuine friends. My cup runneth over.

*I text Mr.Red for a bit today. He makes me smile and I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life.

*I'm so excited for my friend StephaniePatricia. She's going through the San Diego temple for the first time tomorrow. I would give anything to be there with her. Soon enough we'll get to go together. I can't wait for that day. I miss the temple tremendously.

*Life ain't so bad sometimes. That's why there's Hope. ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...