Thursday, September 13, 2012

Birthday recap quickie!


So this is the dress I made late into the night and finished 1.5 hours before I needed to wear it. 
(Never again!!)
There wasn't any Viking, so I had the Chocolate Bread Pudding!
DELISH!!

All the ladies who came!
And this is WiseGuy....it was like a Polygamous Mormon date.

On my actual birthday, I wanted to have Bronx Pizza!
Love this guy!

Hermanita!

It was a pretty great birthday. I also went out to lunch with my parents.  We went to Meijo Sushi and the Kamakaze sushi was THE BEST!!!  My sister and I went to get pedicures before she flew up north to SacTown. It was soooooooo relaxing!! I had a wonderful day full of love from so many dear friends.  I also ended the night on a pretty high note....oh yeah, I got my birthday wish! ;)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...