Friday, September 7, 2012

Crazy ideas! Midnight sewing!

Late last night, after talking with a friend, I decided it would be nice after all to have a lil shindig at Extraordinary Desserts for my birthday tomorrow night.  I need something to wear because you just need to feel and look special when celebrating your birthday.  Somehow, I figure that means making a dress for the occasion.  I'm kinda excited for this dress I'll be making tonight. {Some of my best creations come with sewing at midnight}  I bought the fabric to make a skirt, but it's actually wide enough to make a dress.  There's just something about sewing that I love.  I don't know if it's the sense of accomplishment, knowing the dress I'm making is quality made, the fact that I MADE it with my own two hands, or that it is totally couture!  Maybe it's all of those reasons.  Alrighty....I better get started on my Friday night plans.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND TO ME! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...