Tuesday, September 25, 2012

As of late, in late September....

First and foremost....
Mama McK came to visit this past week. Oh I sure do love her so much!  She has been the "mother heart" that I've been yearning for these last few years.  She couldn't have come into my life at a most perfect time, when I needed a mother figure the most.  It was delightfully wonderful sitting next to her in church, and just having her here in San Diego.   I cannot wait til she visits again during the winter time.  Most especially when Papa McK comes with her.  It was a most wonderful reunion.  I'm so blessed!

This is Ely....
I usually don't put a picture of someone I like, but I just couldn't help it.... I think he's pretty cute!  There's a possibility that he might be moving back to Nevada.  It was a most exquisite evening.  We grabbed some ice cream, and then ended up eating it in front of Vons. (no available tables in Coldstone) It was rather funny because this isn't the first time we've eaten ice cream, on a bench in front of Vons.... it's becoming a recurrence, but at different Vons locations.  Random, but funny.  So this is Ely...

I've been attending the Book of Mormon class at Institute, on Thursday evenings.  It's been so fantastic hanging out with all my ol' friends from my ol' YSA ward.  Oh, they are all so great! I love them and miss them all! 



I miss them all, but I know I'm in a good place right now.  I hope, someday, to love my new ward as much as my ol' YSA ward.  I couldn't have been more blessed with the dear friends from CVYSA.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...