Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Nine Month List.

Why Levi B. is my very best friend....
  1. There's no one else I would rather spend my time with!
  2. He remembers ALL the important things & all the things that matter most to me.
  3. He shows his love in a myriad of ways!
  4. I trust him wholeheartedly; with my life & my heart.
  5. I always have the best of times with him!!!
  6. He never judges me.
  7. He is my truest confidant
  8. I can be my crazy, random, lame, overly sentimental/emotional self and he NEVER makes me feel less than what I am. He listens to me ramble, waits patiently til I stop crying and is sensitive at just the right times.
  9. If something's important to me, he makes it important to him, as well.  
  10. He makes me laugh...and laughs at 99.9% of my jokes--that's a big deal to me. 
{Thank you for the spectacular 9 months, sweetheart!!  I look forward to so much more, with you! I love you!!}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...