Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sundays @ 10pm

For the last month, whenever 10pm rolls around on Sunday nights, I get a lil nostalgic.  I can't help but think of this moment...
It makes me a lil mushy and sappy, but all the more grateful for this wonderful man. 
A few weeks ago, when some friends asked me to share the story of my engagement, I got a lil choked up.  It really did feel like time stood still for Levi and I, on that June 2nd evening.  It was just him and I, up there below Sleeping Beauty's castle.  Sometimes, I wish I could relive that moment, because it was so very special to me....that whole evening was.  I will forever be grateful for the pictures that we have from those moments.   
It just makes me wonder what our wedding day will be like.  I hope time stands still then, too. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...