Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BIRTH DAY!!!

Dude, today's my birthday!!!


I just can't help but be grateful for all the birthday wishes coming my way.  

I feel so tremendously blessed to know so many great and wonderful and caring and funny people!!!  I've just had such a grateful heart lately, because I feel incredibly blessed, lucky & spoiled!!  

My heart has been wanting to burst at the seams for all the blessings and tender mercies I've noticed in my life.  I hope all my loved ones know how special they are to me, how much happiness and love they bring to my life and all the laughter I enjoy with them.  Most especially I hope my Heavenly Father hears the prayers of my heart, of all my gratitude for everything He's given me.

My cup runneth o'er. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...