Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ooh Baby Love!

I am in LOVE!! 
My friend Nash gave birth to her baby boy today and he is adorable as can be!!!  Just looking at his pictures makes me long to hold him and rock him to sleep, just like I use to do with BabyChleo (his older sister)
There is something so beautiful and delightful in holding a newborn baby.  They're so small and innocent, and all you want to do is snuggle them in close to love and protect them.  I love the touch of their baby soft skin, and the smell of their infant deliciousness!!  
It's been so long since I've held a baby, in fact, I think the last baby I held was BabyChleo, about two years ago.  
In case some may be confused with thinking I want a baby, right now, you couldn't be farther from the truth. Yes, I love babies............but I also love sleep.  :)
For now, I have no problem loving and cuddling and rocking all of my friends babies to sleep...especially when I get the nickname, "Tia/Auntie Ehu". I LOVE being an Aunt! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...