Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grumpy.

Today, I'm grumpy.

People are annoying today.  5 o'clock can't come soon enough!!  
I'm tired of people using my computer, swiping my pens and leaving their trash & drink at my desk!  So rude and annoying!  

I just want to crawl back into bed.  And when I say "crawl" I literally mean that.  Today's the worst day of my period and I'm not a happy camper.  Stupid cramps hurt, A LOT!!  I don't know which are worst, the cramps or the bloating!!! So effin over these damn cramps.  
The big boss comes today, so people are stressing like crazy.  The air is thick with tension and worry.  No bueno.

Other than that, I think I need a hug.
And some Sea Salt Caramel Gelato from Fresh and Easy.



But I think I would opt for a hug from this man....  

Man, I miss my sweetheart during the week!!  Friday will be here soon enough, Ehu...then you can have ALL the hugs you want! 

Patience grasshopper, patience.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...